Saturday, March 27, 2010

Needing to be asleep...


but here I am at 2:10 am! Of course I got put on call last night (thursday), which means the census is low and I don't get paid but I have to sit around and do nothing so if they do decide to need me. Sometimes this is good when I have something to do, but its terrible and irritating when I really need to be working. SOOO, of course I was still up all night b/c I slept several hours during the day to get ready for work. That means I probably went to sleep around 5am this morning(the usual time when I'm not at work..yes crazy I know). This is a habit I wished I could break, and just go to sleep at normal hours, b/c I wasted the day by sleeping. ANYWAYS, I hung out with some awesome girls tonight at Olde Towne for dinner and then Hemingways on the square to see Block Party. Not the greatest band in the world but they play some awesome 70s, 80s, and 90s music. We had an absolute blast!

I just want to say, men with like the comb-over bangs is terrible. You know, like Zack from Saved by the Bell back in the day. The 90s are over!

Another reason I need to be asleep is I'm working at the Women's Health and Wellness Expo tom from 10-2. Come by and see me! There are suppose to be a lot of vendors and a drawing for a PINK kayak! Awesome! Then I'm going to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with some of the "older" girls for one of the girls graduation. THEN spending time with my crazy friend Ammar to watch the greatest fighter, St. Pierre! If you don't know by now, he is one of my male obsessions. Amazing body, shaved head, blonde hair, blue eyes! Beautiful creature!
Do you agree?!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment