Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have SOO much to say! Not always good!

Well it's been a week....I didn't have much going on this week which I guess was a good thing.  I'll catch you up!
Mon- Work
Tues- Work
Wed- Relaxed catching up on my DVR recordings and things around the house
Thurs- Class, shopping, met a guy for coffee (first and last meeting lol)
Fri- Picked up  my table, hung out with the parents and went to dinner
Sat- My papa's 83rd birthday breakfast, stayed out of the rain and rested before work, and worked

And now it's Sunday!  Awake WAY sooner than I want to be.  I was really looking forward to doing it all day actually, oh well. 

I want to complain for a moment.  I'm good at it! lol  People can be SO decieving!  It it amazes me the things people can hide so everybody else thinks everything in their life is just great.  And the way they say things, they sugar coat everything.  It always sounds good, but it's always a lie.  I guess that is why I am the brutal honest type, because I like things to appear like they really are!  And if you can't get along with my personality, it's because you are more than likely guilty of what I'm being honest about.  Make sense?!  It totally does!  Yes, sometimes I think I could erase moments in time or choices in my life, but I would NEVER change who I am!  If anything, I would just improve everything about me!  From being a better Christian, a better friend, a better smartellic...get it?! 
I am just thankful for the people in my life that are true people.  You know who you are because if you are offended by any of this, you right, you are probably just one of those jokes to life!  Life would be so much more enjoyable for you and everybody else if you were true to yourself and others.

Wow, I feel so much better lol!  Ready for this week to begin!  I have a lot things to look forward to.  Can't wait to see how they all turn out.  Ughh except for my final Thursday!  I hate chemistry with a passion!  Or just school in general.

Well since I can't say anything positive, I'll try this again another day.  Hoping for a great night at work, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment