Finally got the A/C fixed Wednesday evening...it feels SOO much better now. I even have to wrap up in my comforter when I go to bed.
So, had class Thursday morning and then worked 6pm-1am that night. Got off and had to come home and bake for the bake sale Friday. Got a few hours of sleep before I had to get ready to work the bake sale from 11-2. Finally became a true blonde again thanks to Morgan Scoggins at Grove Park. Loving the new hair! Then it was the infamous night out with Rachel and Leslie. Started with dinner at Chili's. After long thought, ha, we decided to go bowling. The question was, where to go? According to GPS, Canton and Woodstock were both about the same distance but Canton won. I hope somebody that reads this has been there before and can understand anything I'm saying. Rachel swears she had never even been to a place like this but it reminded me a lot of the old Cartersville Alley.
Here's how it goes....It was 30 mins before "all you can bowl" started so we went to the lounge where they had karaoke going. As soon as we stepped in the door we got the stare. We are some hot girls lol, but you would understand why we just about broke necks if you could have saw this breed of people. We counted 5 mullets! We saw girls that were so fat they didn't have a neck...their chin touched their chest, not lying! Girls had love handles like I have NEVER seen! One of the guys I sat down beside trying to get us to karaoke said he couldn't sing but the one arm man still clapped for him....I thought that was the new joke, but no lie, the guy running the karaoke machine only had 1 arm!! It was one of those arms that only grew to the elbow, and the elbow had a hand! The white haired man across from us never made an effort to sing along with the country twang karaoke songs, but when Ludacris and Kanye West was blaring he couldn't stop bankhead bouncin'! He was slightly confused! All I can say, if you ever want entertainment, the Canton bowling alley is the place to be. Leslie finally came to the conclusion that we needed to get out when we did because from the stares we were about to get raped or beat up! What a night!
Saturday, my dear mother had her graduation from OR tech school. Congratulations Mom! It was held at Georgia Tech but FreakNiK 2010 obviously had not started because it wasn't too crazy down there. We then went to IKEA where I totally fell in LOVE! I have only got the catalogs and always wondered what the fuss was about because there was never a thing I liked in the catalogs. WELL, the store is totally different! I don't even like to cook but the kitchens were my favorite. I know anybody that reads this has probably been 100 times, but if you haven't, you should take a trip. I then stopped by Farmers Furniture on the way home and ordered my dining table. I am the most indecisive when it comes to buying anything, especially furniture or decorating stuff because I'm the least creative person ever! But I will finally have a new dining table Thursday!
It was a good deal and has height to it like I really wanted. Its small and simple, easy to decorate, just what I needed.
P.S.We had a change of plans for the Braves game Saturday night because I don't know the possibilites that could happen with four young blondes in Atlanta during FreakNik! Reschedule to occur SOON!


You are a complete retard that has way tooooo much time on your hands. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blog......you need to get knocked up or something.
ReplyDeleteI might do that too! I could post at least every week for 40 weeks then and post pictures of my "bump" lol!
ReplyDelete